Careers at Mission Mortgage
From the Management Team to the Production Staff, from the Marketing Team to the Support Staff, each role at Mission Mortgage is created to improve the success of the entire company. We have been providing professional lending services in Texas for over 30 years and in that time we have determined that our success has predominantly come from the quality of the employees we hire and retain. Our goal is to identify highly talented, highly motivated individuals and provide a compensation package and work environment that makes them happy to remain. We offer careers, not jobs.
In fact, our average loan officer has been with Mission Mortgage for over 15 years – incredible loyalty in this industry. Why do they stay? Because we provide them with the support they need, training and technology to increase their productivity, and the knowledge and skills to succeed. This isn’t limited to loan officers. Our loan processors, underwriters, marketing and support staff all enjoy a positive, supportive work environment that provides the tools they need for success. If each individual employee is successful, the company cannot help but be successful, too.
Mission Mortgage offers a great working environment and excellent benefits.
Mission Mortgage, a well-established and expanding regional mortgage banker, is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Individual would be required to communicate and resolve questions and issues, assisting Originators, Processors, and Underwriting and other departments as needed.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with Optimal Blue Product Pricing Engine and Mortgage Builder/Architect Connect Loan Origination System. Not required.
Skills and Requirements
- People, Math, Time Management and attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills with a good background and understanding of the mortgage business and at least a basic understanding and knowledge of a secondary market department functions
- Experience working with internal and external cross functional teams.
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word and Access. Function with Power Point.
- Must possess good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced, high level environment. Must be able to determine priorities, and make decisive quick decisions to eliminate and reduce the risk exposure to Mission Mortgage
Mission Mortgage has been providing professional lending services in Texas for over 30 years. We are a locally owned company with the resources of a national lender.
Email resume to email@example.com. Include LOCK DESK ASSOCIATE OPENING in the subject line.
- Processing Conventional, FHA & VA loans.
- Ideal candidate must have knowledge of loan products and investor compliance standards.
- Prefer 3-5 years processing experience in the mortgage industry.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills as well as DU & LP experience required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Review, verify, update, log and process loan applications
- Prepare disclosures and notices
- Present application packages to underwriting for consideration
- Respond to internal customer inquiries
- Order required verifications and subsequent follow ups
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be a self directed professional.
- A minimum of four years of experience in Conventional, FHA and VA processing.
- Experienced using DU and LP.
- Familiar with Mortgage Builder loan origination software and Microsoft Office.
For Austin opportunities, please send your most current resume and a cover letter via fax to 512.328.0472 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include SENIOR LOAN PROCESSOR OPENING in the subject line.
Mission Mortgage offers a wide array of lending products. We are proud to utilize local processing, underwriting, and funding. Dedicated construction lending department for interim and one time closes. In house marketing support and complete customer referral generating system.
The Senior Loan Officer’s primary responsibility is to provide exceptional service to clients and referral partners by offering mortgage-based solutions. They are responsible for managing and setting expectations for each and every client in their pipeline. They serve as the point-person for each Client and work in partnership to fulfill each request with the Processing, Credit Policy, and Closing Departments.
- A minimum of 3 years mortgage banking experience.
- A demonstrated record of excellence in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of prequalification principles and practices.
- Understanding of industry underwriting guidelines and pricing models.
- Strong PC proficiency and excellent time management skills.
For Austin opportunities, please send your most current resume and a cover letter via fax to 512.328.0472
or email email@example.com. Include AUSTIN SENIOR LOAN OFFICER OPENING in the subject line.
For Houston opportunities, please send your most current resume and a cover letter via fax to 281.845.8412
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include HOUSTON SENIOR LOAN OFFICER OPENING in the subject line.