Location: Austin, TX
Reports to: Operations Manager
Mission Mortgage is an Austin based mortgage lender seeking experienced mortgage professional to join our growing closing/ post-closing team. The ideal candidate will be energetic, highly motivated to learn and be exceptionally detail oriented.
- Issuing closing instructions, requesting attorney reviews, and approving the final Closing Disclosure
- Accurately drawing legal closing documents
- Ordering wires and funding
- Communicating professionally and courteously with all parties involved in the transaction including but not limited to: loan officer, processor, Title Company, and the closer
- Meeting or exceeding Mission Mortgage’s standards of customer service
- 1 year minimum closing/ post-closing / funding experience (other mortgage industry related experience may substitute)
- High school diploma or general education degree is required
- Basic personal computer skills including MS Office Suite required
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
About Mission Mortgage
Mission Mortgage of Texas, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Hannah Laine, HR Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org and include CLOSING ASSISTANT OPENING in the email subject line.