Jr. Loan Processor
Location: Austin, TX
Reports to: Operations Manager
Mission Mortgage is an Austin based mortgage lender seeking experience mortgage professional to join our growing underwriting team. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally detail oriented, highly motivated and works well with a team.
- Learn how to valuate credit worthiness by pre-processing loan applications and documentation to conventional and government loan guidelines
- Run DU/LP/GUS and learn how to disclose loan packages
- Update job knowledge on loan programs, technology, and communication skills
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- Strong communication with our OPS team and follow up abilities with processing and Loan Officers
- Assist buyers as needed with application fulfillment, e-signatures, etc.
- Training provided for all the above
- One year of experience in the mortgage industry
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Some understanding of Conventional and Government loan programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
About Mission Mortgage
Mission Mortgage of Texas, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Hannah Laine, HR Generalist at email@example.com and include JR. LOAN PROCESSOR OPENING in the email subject line.