Loan Officer Assistant
Location: Austin, TX
Classification: Professional (full-time)
Reports to: Operations Manager
Mission Mortgage is an Austin based mortgage lender seeking experience mortgage professional to join our growing underwriting team. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally detail oriented, highly motivated and works well with a team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Acting as primary point of contact for the customer, and keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
- Obtaining an accurate and thorough 1003.
- Analyzing customer’s credit and financial scenario, determining appropriate loan product(s), and obtaining accurate AUS findings.
- Obtain and review necessary loan documentation and submits complete packages to Processing.
- Monitor and ensure closing dates and company deadlines are met.
- Communicate with loan officers, buyers, sellers, title companies, builder and agents.
- Provide excellent customer service by effectively communicating and cooperating with all internal and external customers.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Track key dates of transaction.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan application.
- Manage client and referral partner databases.
- Answer customer inquiries relating to locked status, and loan application status to ensure quality customer service.
- Resolve file problems, bottlenecks and qualifying issues throughout production and underwriting process.
- Provide administrative support in the collection and preparation of submitting loan application with supporting documentation to processing.
- Reviewing Closing Disclosure to ensure fees and cash at closing are consistent with commitment to customer.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, along with at least two years of experience in Mortgage lending or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic math skills.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
About Mission Mortgage
Mission Mortgage of Texas, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to Debbie Mikolasek, Accounting Supervisor at email@example.com and include LOAN OFFICER ASSISTANT OPENING in the email subject line.