Location: Austin, TX
Reports to: Sales Marketing Manager
Mission Mortgage is an Austin based mortgage lender seeking producing licensed loan officers who are ready to expand their current volume. The ideal candidate is passionate about mortgage lending and has a self-sourced/ referral-based business with a proven closing track record.
The Senior Loan Officer’s primary responsibility is to provide exceptional service to clients and referral partners by offering mortgage-based solutions. The loan officer is responsible for lead generating, originating loans, structuring, pricing, and communicating with all parties.
- Licensed to do business in the state of Texas
- A minimum of 3 years mortgage banking experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of industry underwriting guidelines and pricing models.
- Strong PC proficiency and excellent time management skills.
- Verifiable history of mortgage loan production volume more than 12 million annually.
Mission Mortgage is Proud to Offer:
- Local processing, underwriting, and funding.
- Dedicated construction lending department for interim and one-time closes.
- In-house marketing support and complete customer referral generating system.
- Competitive comp structure for both self-sourced and builder referral loans
- Access to captured builder account
About Mission Mortgage
Mission Mortgage of Texas, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Hannah Laine, HR Generalist at email@example.com and include LOAN OFFICER OPENING in the email subject line.