Electronic document signing is one of the true benefits to the recent advents in technology. By offering a safe, secure, and convenient method for signing your mortgage loan documents using the internet, the application process has just gotten a whole lot easier. Rather than wait through the delays caused by sending documents through the mail or private carrier services, digital signatures provide instant results. Why fax or email/scan/email? Using our electronic document signing software, you can decrease the time you spend handling the various paperwork.
We employ the power of DocuSign to handle our digital signature process. We selected DocuSign for their reputation, their forward-thinking approach, and the ease-of-use of their web interface. The process is simple, with step-by-step instructions provided to guide you through. We trust DocuSign and invite you to review their website to learn more about what they do and why they are among the leaders in global electronic signature technology.
Mission Mortgage of Texas, Inc. endorses the use of digital signatures because:
- The system is secure – Much more so than traditional mail, carrier, or email processes.
- Our software is easy – You’ll be amazed at how quickly the process gets done.
- Decreases environmental impacts – Fewer hard copies, no carbon emissions, less energy required.
- The process is convenient – Sign from home, work, or on the go…anywhere you can access the internet.
- The system saves time – Less labor, less waiting, fewer delays.
For more information about our electronic document signing processes, please contact us at 512.328.0400 or speak with your Mission Mortgage of Texas, Inc. Loan Officer or representative. You may also email us at email@example.com or to view our E-sign policy, click here.